PI 488 ERA Hydraulic external gangway/ crane for yachts, sail boat and motor boats
The two-stage telescopic gangway PI 488 ERA performs the functions of gangway and davit for lifting the tender (maximum lifting capacity 200 kg).
The installation on the stern of the boat is made easily fixing painted brackets supplied with the walkway. The handling is carried out using the remote control, the touchpad panel control or via smartphone by downloading the dedicated APP - Besenzoni Control Device.
Solid boardwalk has anti-skid inserts to ensure a safe walking.
• Telescopic gangway with automatic movements for telescoping and elevation
• Gangway and crane function to lift a tender
• Structure made in polished stainless steel
• Solid boardwalk made in iroko with anti-skid inserts
• Powder coated mounting brackets
• Polished ram piston (only for polished gangway version)
• Automatic rope handrail
• Manual pump for emergency
• Remote and touchpad panel remote control to operate from the cockpit
• Lengths available from 250 to 300 cm
• Lifting capacity 200 kg