Besenzoni has engineered these models in order to satisfy those customers who want to install their davit on the stern, by keeping into consideration the different shapes of the modern boats. Therefore totally or partially disappearing davits are made and also models to be fitted on the platform. Also, these davits are powder coated steel made with careening parts, composite made, for sights models. In our disappearing davits all aesthetic elements not essential for the safety and the functioning of the same are not installed. Cranes are supplied with dedicated hydraulic power pack and water resistant handheld wired control.
• Telescopic crane suited for top mounting
• Joint to reduce the rotation space
• Powder coated stainless steel structure
• Hydraulic movements for rotation,raise/lower arm, in/out telecopic section and cable rapping
• Counterweight with rubber inserts for cable tension
• Manual retaining system for cable weight whilst cruising
• Manual pump for emergency