UTLD500A (Ultrasonic Tank Level Detector)adopts ultrasonic technology to collect liquid level information, and it transmits such information through the CANBus to the centralized device of Marine Smart Integrated Information Management System. Liquid level information can be viewed directly on the Marine Smart Navigation Panel (e.g. MSP700), and the warning function for low and high liquid levels can also be configured from the panel, thus ensuring the real-time detection and warning against the fuel status of a yacht.
Used for centralized collection and management of yacht’s and marine navigation information.
● Support for NMEA2000 communications protocol.
● Compatible with fuel and liquid levels measuring function.
● Applicable for liquid measurement at severe environment.
● Applicable for containers of various shapes.
● Supports for ultrasonic sensor with analog output 0-5V
● Aluminum enclosure, exquisite appearance and easy to install