boat battery management system / for ships / for yachts
for boats, for ships, for yachts
BMS-LA 500 Lead-Acid Battery Management System collects the information about lead-acid batteries onboard a yacht, which is then be transmitted to a MSS monitoring device such as the MSP700 or MSP1500 via the CANBus.The BMS-LA 500 through accurately acquires and calculates the values of battery voltage, current, temperature, internal resistance, and state of charge (SOC) is capable of giving feedback on the battery’s real time operating parameters and status, hence achieving a smart management on the marine battery system.
Used for the centralized collecting & management of navigation information on yachts.
● Support for NMEA 2000 communication protocol.
● Configurable alarms for battery settings and status.
● Effectively avoid overcharging, over-discharging and overheating of battery.
● Intuitive display of battery real-time operating parameters through the CAN communication and monitoring interface.
● Accurate monitoring of the status regarding battery current, voltage, temperature, capacity and operation conditions.