TDT1000 Transducer Diagnostic Tester
TDT1000 and SensorCheck™ app, the guessing game is over. AIRMAR’s TDT1000, the first transducer diagnostic tester for use with most marine transducers, is the best way to determine if the performance of a transducer is in or out of range. AIRMAR’s SensorCheck app connects directly to AIRMAR’s database and compares the transducer performance onboard the vessel to its original, factory-approved test results.
TDT1000 Transducer Diagnostic Tester is an essential piece of equipment for marine installers who want definitive proof of performance and want to eliminate unnecessary repairs and replacements.
- Simply install AIRMAR’s SensorCheck app on your wireless iOS or Android device, connect to the TDT1000 and get started.
- Test transducers that operate at frequencies ranging from 25 kHz to 500 kHz.
- Test temperature thermistor operation.
- Accurately test both conventional and Chirp-ready transducers.
- Compare onboard results with factory approved test results for an In-Range or Out-of-Range determination.
- Automatically reads Xducer ID® features such as transducer model, frequency, part number, serial number, hours of use and highest ceramic temperature.
- Achieve accurate results quickly and email/text the results to a dealer, boat owner, or even an AIRMAR technician.
- Submit warranty information right from the SensorCheck™ App.
- TDT1000 kit includes test unit, power supply, testing block, bare wire breakout box, and carrying case (OEM test cables sold separately).
- Download the free SensorCheck™ app from the App Store. or Google Play Store.
- Tutorial on Interpreting SensorCheck™ Results.