The AdvancedFrame® is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Utilizing built-in aluminum ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
• Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
• Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
• Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
• Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
• Style: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable.
• Advanced Elements Spring Valve
• Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
• Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
• Durable double coated Rip Stop fabric
• Bungee deck lacing
• Molded rubber handles
• Reinforced bow and stern seam
• Hard edge bow/stern
• Storage compartment
• Welded seams
• Neoprene paddle guard
• Adjustable back support
• D-ring tie down
• Skeg tracking fin
• Carrying Duffel Bag
• Folding Seat
• Repair Kit
• Owner’s Manual