disabled person sailing dinghy / instructional / recreational
Hansa 303 Breeze
for disabled persons
3.03 m (9'11")
The 303 Breeze is fun, safe, stable and easy to sail for one or two people.
Like the 2.3 Breeze, the 303 Breeze can be sailed by one or two persons. However, it has two sails, an increased carrying capacity and is well suited to more lively sea conditions. The boat is ideal for novices with or without an on-board coach, for fun recreational sailing and club racing. The Hansa 303 Class (including the 303 Wide and 303 Breeze) is an International Sailing Federation (ISAF) Class with nearly 1,000 boats being sailed in more than 25 countries.
Easy to Sail
• Simple to use joystick steering
• Forward facing seat for comfort
• Responsive and manoeuvrable
• Easy to assemble and launch
Safe & Stable
• Weighted centreboard for stability
• Low centre of gravity seat position
• Adjustable sail area