Analog tachometer / for boat
Veethree Electronics and Marine LLC
Black graphics on a silver background, pointer has black hub with fade resistant acrylic orange staff. Pointer is internally illuminated for excellent night visability. Dial graphics light red when illuminated and anti scratch glass lens with fog resistant coating and polished stainless steel bezel.
The Argent series gauge is also available in plug-n-play design with connectors molded in the back of the gauge for a clean, simple electrical connection, reducing the possibility of wiring errors. Choose Deutsch, Packard Metri-Pack or traditional stud configurations.
- Light pipe, directing light evenly behind the translucent dial as well as into the pointer staff, provides the best in night visibility
- Easy to read black graphics on a silver dial background
- Convex, Domed glass lenses are scratch resistant. Anti-fog coated lenses are also available
- Low profile bezels follow the curvature of the lens, with no 'lip' to trap and hold water
- Internally shielded to prevent magnetic interference
- Silicone dampening eliminates pointer bounce
- Plug & play wire connections available