Two lever / single action control: each lever operates separately either the throttle or shift.
Suitable for use with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
• Flush mount suitable for exposed positions such as flying bridge
• On hybrid versions, especially suitable for jet boats, throttle or shift, or throttle and shift control is provided by a 0-5V voltage signal. The sensor has an analog output signal which can be single or redundant. For the hybrid controls, please contact our Technical Service for custom configuration.
• Levers structure made of die cast zinc alloy provided with a soft thermoplastic ergonomical handgrip
• Adjustable brake to avoid throttle creep and positive detent for shift
• Provided with an interlock kit to prevent accidental gear engagement
• Adjustable ratchet for precise throttle operation obtained applying to the gas lever the optional kit K52 - 37382 B
• Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q included prevents in-gear starting
• Raked throttle handle and straight gear handle for a better manoeuvring
• Supplied for right hand installation. Left hand installation available on request
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• For use with Ultraflex C2, C8, MACHZero and all 33C style engine control cables.
• Ultraflex C22 and all 43C style cables require K22 - 34713 Q connection kit.