marine toilet / electric
SPX FLOW Johnson Pump®
From a name you can trust, the AquaT Standard Electric toilet provides the comfort and convenience of a land-based lavatory at sea. Priced competitively, the fine finish and well thought-through design of these toilets is remarkable. Made from white vitreous porcelain, and with corrosion resistant parts throughout, the AquaT standard electric toilet, is quiet, robust and easy to clean. The perfect choice for both sailboats and powerboats. Possible to install either above or below the waterline.
The AquaT™ toilet will give you years of trouble free operation. When spare parts such as a new seat or valve are needed, you’ll find Johnson Pump’s global network of distributors at your service.
It’s probably fair to think of most toilets as commonplace products, but look at the features and you’re sure to see that the AquaT™ is far from ordinary. Quiet, hygienic and reliable, the Johnson Pump AquaT™ marine toilet is perfect for almost any marine toilet room.
• Self-priming pump
• Clean lines – pleasing to the eye
• Hygienic, easy-to-clean vitreous china bowl and exterior surfaces
• Plastic seat made of polypropylene
• Low water consumption (2-2.5 l/flush) makes the most of holding tank capacity
• Versatile plumbing connection options
• Automatic back-flow prevention
• Available in comfort or compact bowl sizes
• Designed for virtually any onboard mounting position
• May be installed above or below the waterline
• Suitable for OEM or replacement installation
• Corrosion resistant materials throughout
• Long service life
• Includes one touch control panel
• Complies with ISO 8846, ignition protection, and EN 55014 EMC