pleasure boat antifouling / self-polishing / aluminum / for steel
SEAGUARD biocidee free
Sea-Line Troton sp. zo.o.
for pleasure boats
aluminum, for steel, for wood, fiberglass
Fouling Stop SEAGUARD – a new anti-fouling paint for hulls.
SEAGUARD does not contain active ingredients, i.e. toxic biocides.
- The bottom paint is much more environmentally friendly, which is significant especially in the case of such reservoirs as lakes.
- It can also be used for fresh waters, coastal waters and salt
- Modern solutions were applied in producing this paint which allowed to create a coating which will make it more difficult for lichens to maintain and develop on a surface.
- Works best for units moving with the speed not higher than of 30 knots and which are used often.
- It’s a self-polishing paint which is an extra benefit for users.
- It can be used for all types of yachts and boats – laminate, wood, steel and aluminium.
- Available containers: 0,75 l and 2,5
- Available colors: navy blue and white
- Can safely be applied with roll, brush and air spray gun
- high capability – up to 10m2 out of 1 litre.
- Is compatible with the majority of available anti-fouling products
- The product was designed in view of the countries where anti-fouling paints containing biocides are forbidden and recalled.
- We recommend to use primer coat. For example Epoxy Lightprimer 5:1 Sea-Line, Epoxy Primer 5:1 Sea-Line, Woodprimer 10:4