pleasure boat primer / for steel / fiberglass / for aluminum
Antiosmotic HS Epoxy Primer 3:2
Sea-Line Troton sp. zo.o.
for pleasure boats
for steel, fiberglass, for aluminum
* 2-component high build epoxy primer.
* Does not contain solvents which could penetrate the laminate
* Recommended for protecting yachts and boats below the waterline.
* To repair osmotic bubbles formed in the laminate.
* Application can be 150 microns in one coat
* Provides protection antiosmotic in two layers (300 um)
* Very good flow giving a perfect finish
* Easy to mix and application
* Do not drip on vertical surfaces
* Cans contain a volume of components where is left place for mixing components
* The previous layer: Raw surface, epoxy or polyester putty, primers, epoxy paint system cleaned previous
* The next layer: Epoxy Primer, Polyurethane Topcoat Color or Clear Coat, antifouling paints
* Does not require sanding between coats while maintaining the suggested time interval