Catamaran / ocean cruising / flybridge / 4-cabin
PRIVILEGE SERIE 6
Number of hulls:
19.5 m (64' 0")
THE NEW YACHT CATAMARAN Privilège Serie 6 EXHIBITED AT 2017 MIAMI BOAT SHOW !
Stylish and dynamic !
As a new model, she takes advantage of a totally new and highly elaborate conception of hull. Designed by the naval architect Marc Lombard, she offers an incomparable comfort under sail. The design office of Privilège Marine offers a high-quality and innovative interior design for more modularity.
Everything has been thought to take advantage of life outside :
- Generous transoms for easy boarding and sea leisures
- Useful for tender and fun aft plateform
- Protected lateral sunbath mattresses
- The cockpit is fitted out with a saloon on starboard with teak table, and with large and comfortable seats to port and aft
- Secure lateral access to the helmstation
- Friendly area at the flybridge
- Flush deck hatches
- S/steel guardrail with 2 intermediary guardlines and bow pulpits
- And always a strong and reliable beam, well integrated to the nacelle, with mechanically-welded dolphin striker
Privilege Marine pays special care to interior layout, so that the yacht answers to customers desires and always refined, light, quiet and very comfortable.
Hull length 19,5 m 64'
Beam 9,20 m 30'
Draft 1,85 m 6'07
Displacement ready for sail 28,3 T 81 600 lb
Max loaded displacement 37 T 81 600 lb
Fuel capacity 2 X 1000 L 2 X 264 gal
Water capacity 2 X 650 L 2 X 171 gal
Black water capacity 2 X 150 L 2 X 39 gal
Double cabins 4 4
Private heads 4 4
Crew quarter 1 for 2 pers. 1 for 2 pers.
sailing category Catégorie CE : A EC Category : A
Diesel inboard engines 2 x 110 CV 2 x 110 HP