First aid kit / for ships / coastal
Ocean Medical International
coastal, for ships
Appropriate for up to 10 crew
Designed for vessels that travel up to 60nm offshore or 6 hours from medical care.
This medical kit is available with or without Oxygen (Oxygen is always recommended as safe and essential first aid treatment). It is also available in the format shown or in the COMPACT Grab Bag version.
A safe, comprehensive, highly organised, and user-friendly medical kit, that complies to and exceeds MCA Category C regulations MSN 1768 (M+F)
- OMI Emergency "Grab bag", for initial first response including Medical Instructions Manual, Assessment and stabilization guide and Medical Reference Manual
- A selective range of safe and effective medications and equipment
- Completely organised in a modular format, with instruction labels on individual storage pouches and boxes of medication
- All medications are UK sourced and in English
- Contains a burns kit
- Easy to store
- Gives the user the ability to stabilise and treat the widest range of conditions from major to minor, in an organised and safe system