Catamaran sailboat / cruising / flybridge
Number of hulls:
17.07 m (56' 0")
The Lagoon 560 gave Lagoon a strong lead in terms of comfort, ergonomics and style, combining the world-renowned talents of the architectural firm VPLP and the design consultants Nauta. The S2 version offers an additional choice of layouts which are unequalled for this size of catamaran: up to 5 fully independent cabins and the choice between a galley in the port hull or as a centre island. The Lagoon 560 S2, designed for hospitable cruising, offers a layout which is ideal for accommodating a skipper, who has his own private quarters on board.
Lagoon 560 S2: the art of hospitality
- practical design and on-deck safety
- elegant and functional use of space
- comfort and efficient performance
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- And the signature of Nauta Design for elegance, comfort and luxury