Interior decoration fabric for marine upholstery / artificial leather
Lorica is both innovation and evolution: it has aesthetic and tactile qualities similar to natural leather, as well as the characteristics of recently developed materials. Structurally, it has a classic full-grain appearance on the outside, while the inside is typical of suede.
Lorica is a compelling choice for all the applications for which it is intended, because it is fully customisable depending on the area of use:
– It can be printed, stitched and glued;
– It can be joined at high frequency and bonded with other materials;
– It can be cut easily, without fraying. It is easy to clean and adapts to hard or soft, simple or complex forms;
– It has good air breathability, and water vapour permeability values superior to any other synthetic product;
– It is water repellent;
– It is resistant to tears, cuts, scratches, and has high colour fastness against light;
– It is hypoallergenic and does not irritate the skin;
– It is soft and elegant, and any marks can be easily removed. Over time, it maintains not only its aesthetic and tactile qualities, but also its technical features. (The Lorica product requires a minimum order and can be produced from a colour sample).