Sonar / GPS / for boats / color
HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N
color, HD, CHIRP
All of the GEN 2 CHIRP NETWORKING (G2N) and GEN 2 CHIRP units offer an expanded use of CHIRP technology to include 2D-sonar, Down Imaging® and Side Imaging®, bringing an unprecedented level of clarity structure and fish.
In addition to CHIRP, G2N models Bluetooth® connectivity that displays text messages and missed calls. Networking is also included, allowing access to useful technologies like Humminbird CHIRP Radar, NMEA data, along with sonar sharing between units. These powerful improvements in function are met with a refinement in form in the way of a new operating system, enhancing the overall user experience.
Formerly only available on larger units, AutoChart® Live software now comes pre-loaded giving users the ability to chart detailed digital depth cartography of everything that lies beneath. On G2N models, however, the revealing technology expands beyond depth. Users will now be able to create detailed, accurate digital maps showing changes in vegetation and bottom hardness. Once only available on paper charts this is yet another true Humminbird innovation. The maps are created live on the screen.
The new HELIX™ 7 models share a number of features across the product line, including:
- easy-to-navigate user interface and operating system;
- 800H x 480V 7-inch 256-color TFT display:
- Navionics® Gold/HotMaps™ compatible;
- water surface temperature gauge built into transducer for finding fish-holding locations (internal GPS units only);
- GPS speed included (internal GPS units only);
- gimbal mounting, or in-dash mounting with an optional kit;
- international models support 200/50kHz. Optional 50 kHz transducers are available for extreme deep-water use.