Mainsail / for sport multihulls / Hobie Cat 14
for sport multihulls
Sport multihull class:
Hobie Cat 14
FATHEAD MAIN SAIL For Hobie Cat 14
After the success of our first generation of fathead sail for HB14, Forward Sailing proposes you today a new version of this sail in laminated cloth.
- Better Power control: Depending on cunigham tension, the top head of the sail twists during the gust and powers back during down wind..
- INNOVATION FORWARD SAILING : New system to manage the tension of the battens, as for the windsurfing sails, you can control the tension with a screwdriver, which is easy and fast!
- The battens do not go past the sail anymore
- Cloth : New laminated NX3 cloth for a strong and transparent sail
- This sail is adapted for the HB 14 boom and gooseneck
- A mono film window to check under the wind
- 3 pennants in the sail and 2 on the luff to control the flow
- Nice look and new sensations: these sails give a boost and new look to the boat !