floating platform / for urban areas / swim / custom
Bluet Floating Solutions
for urban areas
**We are currently looking for locations that could be suitable for different types of commercial ventures over water, such as the floating pool & event unit which you see in the enclosed pictures. We are particularly interested in sites around major cities, to where we can bring new facilities for habitants and visitors on top of the water. **
The Allas Sea Pool marine spa, opened next to the Market Square in Helsinki in the autumn of 2016, has rekindled the Finnish capital’s historic status as a spa town and opened more of the city’s precious shoreline to the public. The technically unique complex is designed for year-round use and has attracted interest in the other Nordic countries.
Features of the floating activity platform:
• Floating deck surface exceeding 2,600 m2, with capacity for 3,500 visitors
• Three swimming pools: 25 m x 15 m heated fresh-water pool, 17 m x 11 m heated children’s pool and 25 m x 12 m seawater pool
• All pools are embedded in a single floating deck
• Floating, pile-anchored, modular high-density concrete and steel pontoon structure
• 33 m × 22 m double-hulled steel pontoon contains the larger fresh-water pool and all the swimming pool technology
Interested of your own floating spa or activity center? ASK MORE!
Floating solutions are always a combination of design work and physical structure. If you’re interested in obtaining a floating structure, we will design one for your needs and water site requirements.
Bluet can take care of one particular phase (for example concept design or feasibility study), work as your partner throughout the project, or deliver the entire structure in cooperation with a local main contractor.