boat through-hull fitting
Polish your image with these beautiful, durable stainless steel fittings. Each Thru-Hull and Scupper Valve is available with a new silicone gasket and are backed by Attwood's trusted Lifetime Warranty! Why specify plastic parts when these fittings will last the life of the boat?
Rugged Stainless Construction
Cast from certified enhanced #316 Stainless Steel allow for strength and lifetime corrosion-resistance.
We polish all visible areas to a mirror finish, then each part through a passivation for additional protection
Thick steel sidewalls withstand continual stress and hose flexing
Solid Silicone Gasket
Gasket is dimensionally stable--will not deteriorate or shrink over time
Excellent resistance to UV & weather-aging
Watertight, fool-proof, one-piece seal
Eliminates the need to form and apply sealant or caulk
No moreChemicals, solvent-soaked rags,or cleanup
More than pays for itself in saved labor and cleanup time
Guaranteed good looks because the perfect fit and concealment is built in the gasket
Faster, Simpler Installation
• A channel under the flange holds a bead of sealant, making it easier to apply a trouble-free seal
• All models have wrench flats or an end notch to hold as a gripping surface. One installer can tighten all
connections from inside the hull
• Barbed tail ends provide plenty of room to hold multiple clamps
Stainless Steel – Straight Thru-Hulls, Barbed
• Standard Thread model has full-length thread for thick hulls and easy tightening
• Short Thread is a more compact size. Allows installation near corners and in confined areas.