Since the successful launch of the Astus 16.5 2 years ago, in partnership with VPLP naval architects, we have continued to improve our range. While remaining true to the original ASTUSBOATS idea, the introduction of more modern, streamlined designs has enabled us to offer our customers simple and efficient boats.
Born of a second collaboration with the VPLP Design Agency, the Astus 20.5, is set to appear on wish lists throughout the sailing community.
It retains all the features which made the Astus 20.2 so attractive and has even more character :
- Easy to rig and handle
- Transportable on the specially adapted trailer
- Retractable floats offer limitless travel opportunities.
- Economical, maintenance is minimal and garage storage a real possibility
- Nomadic, movement between stretches of water has never been simpler
- Personalizable, with multiple options to suit every sailing style - Stable, with 930 litre floats - Streamlined hull which enables the boat to glide through water and increases speed - Tulipped hull for effective spray deflection.
- High-performance with modern, sporty lines
Astus 20.5 characteristics:
Length : 5.95 m Extended
width : 4.50 m
Retracted width : 2.48 m (standard road gauge)
Weight :390 kg (vacuum system central hull) / 430 kg (standard process central hull)
Sail surface area
Leisure version: Main : 15 m² / Jib : 5m² / Gennaker 20 m²
Sports version: Main :17 m² / Jib : 6m² / Gennaker: 26 m²
Category C with 5 persons, D with 7 persons.
Engine max :4.5 HP