manual, stainless steel
Short, collapsible swimming ladder made of hot dip galvanised steel. The ladder is primarily intended for pontoons, whose height above the water surface is a maximum of 45 cm.
The ladders can be lifted whenever not in use. Removal of the ladder from the water is facilitated by attaching a rope to the bottom steps (not included in the package).
If the steps beat against the pontoon in a turbulent location, the ladder can be locked in position by means of a screw or a pin (not included in package).
Observe that the swimming ladder must never touch bottom. Pay attention to variations in surface height and the impact of waves.
- Length: 100 cm from deck down
- 4 steps, manufactured from pressure-impregnated wood
- Width of steps: 50cm
The benefits of the collapsible ladder:
- The steps are not slippery
- The steps do not have to be cleaned or impregnated
- The life span of the steps is prolonged
- It does not matter if winter manages to catch you unawares, the ladder can be left on the deck during winter
- The product even fits into a passenger car for transportation!