Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2014
30 October - 03 November 2014
Fort Lauderdale (USA - Florida)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the "Yachting Capital of the World" will host the 55th Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show on October 30-Nov 3, 2014. Show exhibits range from yacht builders and designers to exotic cars and brokerage yachts. A wide variety of boats and sea vessels will be on display including runabouts, sportfishers, high performance boats, center consoles, cabin cruisers, flats boats, skiffs, express cruisers, sailing yachts, motor yachts, bowriders, catamarans, ski boats, jet boats, trawlers, inflatables, canoes, and extraordinary superyachts.
Covering six locations and over 3 million square feet of space, the show's transportation network of bus shuttles, water taxis, and riverboats ensures attendees can easily navigate the boat show and its expansive waterways system.
- See more at: http://www.showmanagement.com/fort_lauderdale/event/#sthash.JlAEz6GU.dpuf
Nautic - Salon Nautique de Paris 2014
06-14 December 2014
To be confirmed
The Nautic Show is...
• The annual event to discover the new models in the nautical world.
• A genuine showcase with 785 exhibitors and 1,300 brands for an attendance of more than 240 000 visitors*.
• 700 boats on display, including close to 200 new models
• A comparable number of motorboat and various sailing boats: 350
• 300 assorted small craft (canoes, kayaks, windsurfing boards)
• Professional advices.
• A friendly atmosphere, a meeting between friends and water sports lovers.
• 3 exhibition poles:
- Sailing and Tourism (Pavilion 1)
- Motor boating (Pavilions 2.2 et 4)
- Equipments (Pavilion 2.1)
Miami International Boat Show 2015
12-16 February 2015
Miami, FL (USA - Florida)
To be confirmed
See what’s new at the Greatest Boat Show in the World! Florida's largest annual event spans three locations—the Miami Beach Convention Center, the New Yacht & Power Boat Show at Sea Isle Marina and Strictly Sail® at Miamarina at Bayside—and features more than 3,000 boats and 2,000 exhibitors from all over the globe. There’s no better place to preview the new boating season!
You name it you’ll see it here—from the latest in powerboats, sailboats and engines to cutting-edge marine electronics and accessories to the best in nautical gifts, services and apparel. And there’s no better time to buy! The 5-day event is your once-a-year chance to compare makes and models, and gear up with the latest accessories all at one time!
Beyond the boats and booths special events, attractions and activities celebrate the boating lifestyle and offer entertainment for everyone. Launch your boating life at the Welcome to the Water Center which includes Boating 101, Advanced Seminars, Discover Boat