Nautic - Salon Nautique de Paris 2014
06-14 December 2014
The Nautic Show is...
• The annual event to discover the new models in the nautical world.
• A genuine showcase with 785 exhibitors and 1,300 brands for an attendance of more than 240 000 visitors*.
• 700 boats on display, including close to 200 new models
• A comparable number of motorboat and various sailing boats: 350
• 300 assorted small craft (canoes, kayaks, windsurfing boards)
• Professional advices.
• A friendly atmosphere, a meeting between friends and water sports lovers.
• 3 exhibition poles:
- Sailing and Tourism (Pavilion 1)
- Motor boating (Pavilions 2.2 et 4)
- Equipments (Pavilion 2.1)
Miami International Boat Show 2015
12-16 February 2015
Miami, FL (USA - Florida)
To be confirmed
See what’s new at the Greatest Boat Show in the World! Florida's largest annual event spans three locations—the Miami Beach Convention Center, the New Yacht & Power Boat Show at Sea Isle Marina and Strictly Sail® at Miamarina at Bayside—and features more than 3,000 boats and 2,000 exhibitors from all over the globe. There’s no better place to preview the new boating season!
You name it you’ll see it here—from the latest in powerboats, sailboats and engines to cutting-edge marine electronics and accessories to the best in nautical gifts, services and apparel. And there’s no better time to buy! The 5-day event is your once-a-year chance to compare makes and models, and gear up with the latest accessories all at one time!
Beyond the boats and booths special events, attractions and activities celebrate the boating lifestyle and offer entertainment for everyone. Launch your boating life at the Welcome to the Water Center which includes Boating 101, Advanced Seminars, Discover Boat
Cannes Yachting Festival 2015
08-13 September 2015
To be confirmed
With more than 580 boats on display in water and on land and more than 150 world premiere editions, the three exceptional French Riviera sites: the ‘Vieux Port’, the ‘Port Pierre Canto’ and the "Palais des Festivals", located at either end of the famous Croisette in Cannes, are just right for hosting Europe’s leading in-water boat show.
First gathering of the season, the Cannes Yachting Festival show brings together the key players in pleasure boating and international luxury yachting, whether they are exhibitors showcasing their new vessels, products, services or visitors--yacht owners or future buyers--enthusiastic and eager to take advantage of a unique opportunity offered by this show: sea trials!