METS Amsterdam 2014
18-20 November 2014
Connecting Marine professionals and business worldwide.
METSTRADE: Embracing community
The maritime world has a unique ambience and this is reflected during the METS show. The sense of community is encouraged all year round by the METSTRADE website, social media and other initiatives.
Nautic - Salon Nautique de Paris 2014
06-14 December 2014
To be confirmed
The Nautic Show is...
• The annual event to discover the new models in the nautical world.
• A genuine showcase with 785 exhibitors and 1,300 brands for an attendance of more than 240 000 visitors*.
• 700 boats on display, including close to 200 new models
• A comparable number of motorboat and various sailing boats: 350
• 300 assorted small craft (canoes, kayaks, windsurfing boards)
• Professional advices.
• A friendly atmosphere, a meeting between friends and water sports lovers.
• 3 exhibition poles:
- Sailing and Tourism (Pavilion 1)
- Motor boating (Pavilions 2.2 et 4)
- Equipments (Pavilion 2.1)
Boot Düsseldorf 2015
17-25 January 2015
To be confirmed
Start your season at the world’s largest boat show,
boot Düsseldorf 2015: Try the latest equipment, meet stars of the watersports scene, or plan your next vacation.
Whether sailing in the big tank, diving from the diving tower or paddling on the canoe route, you can try out
almost anything that has to do with watersports here.
Let yourself be entertained on several stages, inform and
immerse yourself in the world of underwater photography,
or find out about the latest fishing techniques. But most of all, you can look forward to the world’s
largest marketplace for sailing and motor boats of the