METS Amsterdam 2014
18-20 November 2014
Connecting Marine professionals and business worldwide.
METSTRADE: Embracing community
The maritime world has a unique ambience and this is reflected during the METS show. The sense of community is encouraged all year round by the METSTRADE website, social media and other initiatives.
Nautic - Salon Nautique de Paris 2014
06-14 December 2014
To be confirmed
The Nautic Show is...
• The annual event to discover the new models in the nautical world.
• A genuine showcase with 785 exhibitors and 1,300 brands for an attendance of more than 240 000 visitors*.
• 700 boats on display, including close to 200 new models
• A comparable number of motorboat and various sailing boats: 350
• 300 assorted small craft (canoes, kayaks, windsurfing boards)
• Professional advices.
• A friendly atmosphere, a meeting between friends and water sports lovers.
• 3 exhibition poles:
- Sailing and Tourism (Pavilion 1)
- Motor boating (Pavilions 2.2 et 4)
- Equipments (Pavilion 2.1)
London International Boat Show 2015
10-18 January 2015
London (United Kingdom)
To be confirmed
The London Boat Show, Europe's first boat show now in it's 60th year, is a fantastic experience for all. If you have a love of getting on or in the water or would like to try it for the first time, whether it's boats, equipment, training, or technology there is something for everyone within the South hall of ExCeL.
The attractions at the Show offer so much to see and do. Visitors are able to explore the Show inside and out to hear and learn from the experts as well as see hundreds of products and boats; power, sail and RIBs including historic and military out on the dock edge.