{{#pushedProductsPlacement4.length}} {{#each pushedProductsPlacement4}}
{{product.defLight}}
{{product.productLabel}}
{{product.model}}

{{#each product.specData:i}} {{name}}: {{value}} {{#i!=(product.specData.length-1)}}
{{/end}} {{/each}}

{{{product.idpText}}}

{{#if company.requestButtonsVisibility.requestButtonQuestion == "ACTIVE"}}
{{elseif company.requestButtonsVisibility.requestButtonWhereToBuy == "ACTIVE"}}
{{/if}}
{{productPushLabel}}
{{#if product.newProduct}}
{{/if}} {{#if product.hasVideo}}
{{/if}}
{{/each}} {{/pushedProductsPlacement4.length}}
{{#pushedProductsPlacement5.length}} {{#each pushedProductsPlacement5}}
{{product.defLight}}
{{product.productLabel}}
{{product.model}}

{{#each product.specData:i}} {{name}}: {{value}} {{#i!=(product.specData.length-1)}}
{{/end}} {{/each}}

{{{product.idpText}}}

{{#if company.requestButtonsVisibility.requestButtonQuestion == "ACTIVE"}}
{{elseif company.requestButtonsVisibility.requestButtonWhereToBuy == "ACTIVE"}}
{{/if}}
{{productPushLabel}}
{{#if product.newProduct}}
{{/if}} {{#if product.hasVideo}}
{{/if}}
{{/each}} {{/pushedProductsPlacement5.length}}
hot water ships boiler / horizontal
hot water ships boiler

exhaust gas ships boiler
exhaust gas ships boiler
Aalborg EGR-HPE

... EGR directs around 30 % of the exhaust gas back into the engine, only the remaining 70 % reaches the traditional exhaust gas boiler after the turbocharger. As part of the EGR circuit, the Aalborg EGR-HPE actually recovers ...

See the other products
Alfa Laval Mid Europe
fuel oil ships boiler
fuel oil ships boiler
Aalborg D

... high performance oil-fired marine boiler. It is intended for steam or hot water production. The boiler is built for lifelong reliability and low maintenance costs. Aalborg D is a high performance oil-fired ...

See the other products
Alfa Laval Mid Europe
steam ships boiler / water tube type
steam ships boiler
FMB-VS

... top plate gives an increased stability against ship vibrations and protects this part of the boiler against partial overheating, because residues in the boiler water are led to the boiler ...

See the other products
SAACKE
steam ships boiler / water tube type
steam ships boiler
FMB-VM

... of the boiler by means of several external downcomer pipes connecting the water / steam drum with the ring-shaped collector at the boiler basement. The special spherical shape of the furnace top plate ...

See the other products
SAACKE
steam ships boiler / electric
steam ships boiler
MEH

High Voltage Electrode Boiler Compact and rugged design for Marine use Approved by DNV, LRS, BV, ABS, etc. Capacity up to 50 MW EX approved version for FPSO is available The PARAT High Voltage electrode ...

See the other products
Parat Halvorsen AS
steam ships boiler / electric
steam ships boiler
MEL

Electric Boiler, Low Voltage Electrical element boiler with compact design Rugged design for Marine use Separate boiler and electrical cabinet. Fulfills NEK 400 Approved ...

See the other products
Parat Halvorsen AS
steam ships boiler / water tube type
steam ships boiler
PB SERIES

Vertical cylindrical water / pin tube type boiler Steam capacity : 12 ~ 50ton

See the other products
Kangrim Heavy Industries
steam ships boiler / water tube type
steam ships boiler
PA SERIES

Vertical cylindrical water / pin tube type boiler Steam capacity : 1.0 ~ 6.5 ton

See the other products
Kangrim Heavy Industries
hot water ships boiler
hot water ships boiler

Boiler is designed to be used in ships, water can be heated by electrical heaters and engine cooling luquid.While the engine is working engine cooling liquid passes through the serpentine in the boiler ...

electric ships boiler
electric ships boiler
6080000XX series

The internal surface of the water heater is made of enamelled steel, according to DIN 4753. For heat insulation A.T.I use closed cell expanded polyurethane foam

electric ships boiler
electric ships boiler
60800018