How to choose this product
A marine antenna converts high-frequency energy from a transmitter into electromagnetic waves which carry information through space to one or more receivers. NauticExpo classifies antennas as satellite, TV or VSAT.
Antennas enable attached equipment to transmit and receive data.
Antenna function is based on the principle that radiation is produced when an electric current passes through a conductor. The current creates a magnetic field around the conductor whose waves vary as a function of the current. Antennas vary according to their physical construction, the specific application, frequency and directivity. For example, the higher the frequency, the shorter the wavelength and, hence, the antenna.
How to choose
The size and length of the antenna is directly related to the transmission frequency. Generally, an appropriate antenna is provided with new radio communications equipment.
- Low maintenance
Companies per page
Marine GPS chart-plotter (with integrated antenna) CPN 1010I Standard horizon
10.1" T0UCH SCREEN MULTIMEDIA WAAS GPS CHART PLOTTER WITH INTERNAL ANTENNA AND BUILT-IN C-MAP CHARTS * CPN1010i 10” XVGA 1024 x 600 sunlight viewable bonded touch screen display * Built-in...
Marine GPS chart-plotter (with integrated antenna) CPN 700I Standard horizon
7" T0UCH SCREEN MULTIMEDIA WAAS GPS CHART PLOTTER WITH INTERNAL ANTENNA AND BUILT-IN C-MAP CHARTS * 7” WVGA 800 x 480 sunlight viewable bonded touch screen display * Built-in detailed...
Marine GPS chart-plotter (with integrated antenna) CP190I Standard horizon
* 5” Color TFT daylight viewable LCD display * Internal 50 channel WAAS GPS receiver and antenna. * Connection for the optional external 50 Channel WAAS GPS Smart antenna * C-MAP...
Marine GPS chart-plotter (with integrated antenna) CP 390I Standard horizon
* 7” Hi Res 800x480 sunlight viewable display * Internal 50 channel WAAS GPS receiver and antenna. * Connection for the optional external 50 Channel WAAS GPS Smart antenna * C-MAP...
Marine GPS chart-plotter (with external antenna) CP 590 Standard horizon
* 12” full VGA 800x600 high resolution display * Supplied with external 50 channel WAAS GPS antenna * C-MAP NT+ and C-MAP MAX compatible * Radar / Fish Finder and AIS capable...
- › New products (7)
- › Products with video (22)
- Boat antennas
- Antenna mounts
- Boat antenna mounts
- Radar mounts
- Boat mounts for radars
- Radar antenna mounts
- VHF antennas
- TV antennas
- Boat TV antennas
- Furuno antennas
- Garmin antennas
- Glomex antennas
- Raymarine antennas
- Furuno receivers
- Furuno AIS
- Raymarine AIS
- Furuno GPS
- Garmin GPS
- Raymarine GPS
- Marine antennas New York
- Marine antennas Seattle
- Marine antennas San Antonio
- Marine antennas Miami
- Marine antennas Fort Lauderdale
FURUNO FRANCE S.A
Radar Antennas - Digital Radomes/HD Digital Radomes & Open Arrays/Super HD Arrays
for boat antennas, marine aerials, marine antennae, for boat aerials, nautical aerials